Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Early morning serenade

For those of you that do not know our school morning drop off routine. Here it is: We drop Becky off at the Intermediate and then the boys and I drive to the Elementary. As we leave the Intermediate parking lot, I start going over the list of rules they need to follow while in school (the most important ones). I started this when Cooper was in Kindergarten to remind him of the rules and it has become a routine. For instance:

Mommy: Follow directions Boys: the first time given
Mommy: Keep your hand and feet Boys: to yourself AND SO ON!!!

One morning last week there was a line to drop off at the Elementary. Once we were through with the rules the boys decided to serenade me.

Ryan: Who let the dogs out?

Cooper: Who Who WHoWho

Ryan: Who let the dogs out?

Cooper: Who Who WhoWho

Still do not know why they picked that song. But as soon as they were out of the truck I laughed and laughed. I was hoping that the singing of that song did not mean they were going to have a bad day at school. It did not thank goodness!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.