Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ryan

The following is too funny that I could not resist putting it on here.

Tuesday night last week Ryan just would not leave himself alone (you know what I mean). This is not a thing that he usually does. So I asked him if he had a problem. He mumbled something that I could not understand. Vince was at football practice but Cooper was home and he could not understand what he was saying. He would mention it about every 30 minutes and I just could not figure out what it was.

So when Vince got home. Ryan came to me and said it again. I said you are just going to have to talk to your Dad because I do not know what you are talking about.

I really did not think much about it til later when all four of us were in our bed (that would be Cooper, Ryan, Vincent and myself).

I asked Vince "Did you understand what Ryan was talking about when he talked to you earlier?

This is what Vince said "Yes, Ryan has discovered his "man parts" -- that's enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.