Friday, July 31, 2009

Sorry......

Sorry I have not posted in a while.


The time since we have been back from Padre is our only time til August 4th without no games, extra activities etc.


It all starts back up with Cooper's football this week.


As school gets closer and everything starts again, the posts will be more frequent.


Hope everyone has had a wonderful summer.


Vince and I are still not through traveling. We have a wedding in Lubbock the first weekend in

August and a wedding in Fort Worth the next weekend.

Then only one weekend left before school starts. Hard to believe that all three kids will be in school this year!!!!!

See you down the road!!!!!!

P.S. We have been having trouble downloading vidoes. I will try to correct that next week and add the videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.